Using the foot switch allows you to have both hands on the tool when the machine is turned on. When using your foot to turn on the machine, you have much more control when sharpening tools.
- 10 amp, 125V, 1/2 HP foot switch for use with low-power, light-duty electrical devices
- Steel-formed housing with electro-coated finish for durability and resistance to corrosion
- Non-skid foot pad and base for stability and safety with two bolt holes for mounting to floor or equipment
- Momentary action device with low profile and light actuation force to reduce operator fatigue
- 8′ cord has a 14 gauge, 3 conductor (14/3) type plug
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 3 in|